Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

Happy New Year!

Full of

fabulous mondays
fun-filled tuesdays
peaceful wednesdays
glorious thursdays
splendid fridays
cheerful saturdays
joyous sundays


Sending the warmth of my wishes out to you. To all those faraway places. That I can't forget ... and those I have never seen.... and places so close ... (and the ones I did forget... assuming that wishes run on autopilot...)


Hope 2017 gave you lovely memories and 2018 will give you... whatever you need to make more. 

2 Kommentare:

  1. the best and warmest wishes I have seen this yaers change. May they come back to you! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Spät, aber doch noch: Frohes Neues und Danke für die guten Wünsche. Alles Gute für dich und euch, immer nach dem Motto von Ina Deter: "Vergangenheit ist Geschichte, Zukunft ist Geheimnis, und jeder Augenblick ein Geschenk."

    AntwortenLöschen